In-Store Protocol Notification
2020 STORE Protocol Notification
Updated August 2020
Hello Fashion Friends,
We worked hard to retool the store and our procedures to meet our new normal, and we reopened on Tuesday, May 19th. We're so happy to be able to once again serve your clothing fashion needs as we continue to adhere to our "new normal" protocols for everyone's safety. Here they are broken down into three sections: store preparation, staff safety, and customer interaction.
The store still looks fantastic, but you will notice a few important changes in our store's look and feel.
- Merchandised store for better traffic flow
- Extensive deep cleaning of every corner of the store
- Activated Tap for up to $250 on all credit cards
- Plexiglass screen installed at the cash register
- Hand sanitizer throughout to the store
- For your protection and ours, all staff members will be wearing masks. They have been made to suit our personalities. 😊
- Staff who are not feeling well, will not report to work
- Regular hand washing & sanitizing by all staff members
- Disinfecting of credit card terminals, pens, telephones, etc. after every use
- Disinfecting of all change rooms after every use
- Steaming of all clothes that have been tried on & not purchased
We know a lot of you have been missing shopping and the fun we have at the store, but for your safety and the safety of all our customers, we will have some important “rules” in place.
- No more than 4 customers in the store at any given time
- Apply hand sanitizer upon entering the store
- Please practice social distancing at all times
- Wearing of a mask or gloves is optional
- Please do not enter if you are feeling ill
- All in-store purchases are final sale for your protection
- No cash sales if possible
We will keep you notified of important changes that are made. We want to thank you sincerely for your support of our local business, we wouldn’t be here without all of you.
If you have any questions, please call us at 250-743-3531 or email us at email@example.com
Hope to see you soon, The Patryka Designs Team